
I made these little robins for my mother, who eyed them suspiciously and then declared they look too gloomy and immediately asked if I could make them in another colour. She obviously hasn't heard anything about gifted horses and their mouths. But I understand her because she is not familiar with the species of these birds, they are not traditional Christmas birds here up north (as opposed to the bullfinches). Instructions
here.


Instructions
here. Was supposed to make two of these hearts so that they could be attached to one another and be filled with sweets etc; but I made one and had a look at it, and it looked quite dodgy and not really what I expected so I left it at that.


Two and a half angels because I ran out of that particular Australian yarn... Oh well. These kinds of projects
are good for using up all sorts of odds and ends in one's yarn stash.
Instructions
here.

Now that most gifts have been given to their recipients, I can finally publish the corresponding photos ;) These fingerless mittens form a set with
this , all my own design. A part of his winter fishing gear :)
No comments:
Post a Comment