My poncho has been ready for a while but I took some pics of it only now. I still haven't hidden all the loose ends, but if I remember my physics classes correctly, it will be warmer like that ;) Quite an uneven result, like I've explained before, because some squares are many years older than the newest ones. I haven't decided yet if I'm bold enough to wear it in public :P
Sunday, 24 October 2010
Winter Warmers (1)
My poncho has been ready for a while but I took some pics of it only now. I still haven't hidden all the loose ends, but if I remember my physics classes correctly, it will be warmer like that ;) Quite an uneven result, like I've explained before, because some squares are many years older than the newest ones. I haven't decided yet if I'm bold enough to wear it in public :P
Labels:
Handicraft,
Marco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment